With more than 20 years experience in the profession of psychotherapy, I have focused almost exclusively on sexual issues. I have seen individuals and couples struggling with various aspects of their lives related to sexual values, beliefs and behaviors. Oftentimes it is much easier to open up about these issues with a non-judgmental licensed clinician.
Whether you are an individual seeking more fulfillment in your life or a couple wanting to strengthen or repair your relationship, I am here to listen and offer guidance. Many underlying factors can lead to marital issues. Where there has been pornography addiction or affairs I can help you rebuild the trust that was lost. Many couples’ relationships grow and deepen with therapy. I hope that I can help you move forward with your relationship and with your life.
In addition, I have had extensive training and experiences working with individuals whose sexual behaviors have resulted in their coming into contact with the criminal justice system. The Center for Change is a certified program with the CASOMB.
- San Diego County Mental Health Specialist and Suicide Intervention Trainer
- Program Manager – Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
- Clinical Supervisor – Social Service Agency
- M.S. Criminology – California State University Long Beach
- M.A. Psychology – National University
License, Certifications & Awards
- American Psychotherapy Association Diplomat
- Outstanding Graduate in Applied Arts and Sciences
- Distinguished Graduate in School of Psychology
- Jack R. Coler Memorial Award for Scholastic Achievement in Criminology
- Lifetime Teaching Credential
Professional Activities and memberships
- American Psychotherapy Association
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- California Coalition on Sexual Offending
- Retired Peace Officers Association of California
Fee: $150 per clinical hour